The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Well hello there (Mystique)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well hello there (Mystique) - Page 2 Empty Re: Well hello there (Mystique)

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Mystique moaned and let out a soft purr of pleasure "p-p-professor!" She wrapped her legs around him tightly and rolled her hips against him. She had never felt such pleasure before and she wanted more "don't stop. Please professor!"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:12 pm

Alex smirked slightly and nipped st her neck again. Moaning slightly as she rolled her hips he wrapped a arm around her hip. Kissing down to the top of her breast he smiled widely. "mhmm so beautiful" he whispered softly and kissed her neck sucking on the skin.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:16 pm

She tilted her head back her eyes a bright golden yellow "Alexander please!" She then heard the door open and she jumped off the desk and rushed to his office to hide. In there she found what appeared tone alexanders bedroom. She smirked and slipped out of her skirt and lied on the bed in just a pair of cheekys and a bra and waited for her naughty professor to join her
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:20 pm

Alex was just about to yank her into his room he heard his door fixing himself up he saw his sisters. He talked to them for a few moments before sending them on there way. He smiled and walked into his room smirkin at the site. He slipped his shirt off and walked to her picking her up and kissing her. "Someone's not being a good student right now" he whispered softly kissing her neck softly as he sat on his bed setting her on his lap.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Mystique squealed as she was lifted and giggled "I'm sorry professor. Am I gonna be punished?" She asked whispering seductive and sexual ideas in his ear of just how he could punish her. "I've been a naughty girl professor"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 pm

Alex smiled and nipped at her neck. He gave her hips a squeeze. So many things he wanted to do to her, snoring he leaned up and caught her lips pressing himself upwards to get a bit more friction. Christ this girl was gonna drive him insane. He bit her neck slightly and moan against her skin. He had pulled her close as he looked up at her smiling.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Mystique moaned louder than before and slipped a hand down his jeans. She felt his sizr and purred "professor please. I need you" she wasn't a virgin but she was tight like one. "Please" she begged and pushed his jeans and boxers down
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Alex smirked and kissed her gently as he pulled his jeans and boxers down smirking slightly as he grabbed protection before doing something had wanted to do for a long time...

Laying beside mystique he kissed her forehead it was a while later and he had his arm wrapped tightly around her kissing her cheek. "You should head back to your room" he whispered his accent coming out.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:27 pm

Mystique was a sweaty mess but she had never been happier. She looked at Alex and frowned when he said he should leave. Did he not want her around any more now that he had gotten what he wanted. That must have been it. She nodded depressed and got up and slowly got dressed her depression running through her veins. She sighed and fixed her hair before walking for the door "good night professor" she said softly her sadness showing in her eyes
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:38 pm

Alex frowned and stood up quickly grabbing her and spinning her "hush dear I didn't mean it like that. I mean if anyone found you in my room you could get in trouble. Mystique, dear hush please don't be upset darling" he whispered kissing her forehead as he held her close to his body tracing shapes on her hip smiling down at her
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Mystique kissed back eagwrlyand moaned softly "more.... Please professor" she said rubbing him gently. She kissed his neck and bit down softly sucking on his skin
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Alex sighed and kissed her smirking slightly. "nope it's late go to your room and go to sleep ok darling" he whispered softly kissing her cheek and then her lips once more. "Now go I know you want to stay and do stuff but you can't not right now" he whispered wrapping his arm around her and holding her close once more before smiling and letting her go.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Mystique frowned and kissed him and sighed "alright. May I come back tomorrow?" She didn't want to leave him. She wanted this to be a regular thing. "Maybe keep me after Class for detention?" She asked smirking
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Alex smiled softly and nodded he then gave a soft chuckle kissing the top of her head he just laughed. "No I won't keep you after class, but your welcome to come back anytime ya want darling" he laughed softly smiling down at her as he kissed the top of her head once more.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:03 am

Mystique kissed his jaw line and then sucked on his neck for a moment trying to turn him on a bit. She moaned softly at the taste of his delectable skin and then finished getting dressed, purposely leaving her ubdrwear before walking out
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2