The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Doing some reading (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Doing some reading (Mystique)

2 posters

Go down

Doing some reading (Mystique) Empty Doing some reading (Mystique)

Post by Alex Fraychild Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:32 am

Alex sat in the library reading a book. He often came down to the library to read just random muggle books, it made the time fly. Smiling as he turned the page he was reading a book he use to read his sisters it was called 'The Little Princess' he smiled. He remembered reading this to izzy and Diana when they were little. He smiled as he read not hearing someone come up behind him.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Doing some reading (Mystique) Empty Re: Doing some reading (Mystique)

Post by Mystique Vega Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 pm

Mystique entered the library and saw her naughty professor. She was wearing a tight black corset and a black mini skirt. She was dressed for a night on hogsmeade with her girls. She walked up beside her her heels clicking across the stone floor and her hair flowih behind her. She covered his eyes and smiled "hello professor"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:43 pm

Alec looked up as someone spook to him flashing a smile he nodded at Mystique. He liked the outfit she was wearing but it was to close to the full moon for him to want to take action on her outfit. He put his head back in his book running a hand through his hair two more days. Then it would be he full moon and Alex and his sisters would run again. They stick together they were family, they were a pack. He sighed and ran a hand though his hair.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:13 pm

Mystique smiled and sat down "hello professor" she didn't know why she wasn't pinned to a book shelf right then but she didn't push it. "How have you been? I much enjoyed our 'talk' the other day" she said with a soft giggle
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down