The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Well hello there (Mystique) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Well hello there (Mystique)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well hello there (Mystique) Empty Well hello there (Mystique)

Post by Alex Fraychild Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:21 pm

Alex was leaning against his desk talking to his twin sister laughing. Alexandria stood there smirking as she held up her newest painting and talked about it with Alex. The twins mirrored each other perfectly it was amazing to say the least. "Yo did you hear Diana got some singing gig in england" Alexandria told her brother, "Holy crap really?! That's amazing does Izzy know yet?" Alex got a nod from his twin and they talked on and on as Alex set up his class room. He then heard someone come in and spinning he and Alexandria looked at the girl. "Hello what can we do for you?" He and Alexandria said at the same time both their bright blue eyes stared at the girl.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Well hello there (Mystique) Empty Re: Well hello there (Mystique)

Post by Mystique Vega Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Mystique entered her potions class room to speak to her professor and was a bit shocked when she found a woman in the room with her professor. But then she remembered who it was. That was professor fraychilds sister. She smiled softly "hello professor fraychild. I was wondering if you could help me understand that homework on the draught of living death a bit better" she looked at him her yellow eyes shining a bit, the eyes of her Animagus Halo coming out
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 pm

Alex saw it wa some of his students and smiled nodding. He looked at Alexandria and flashed a smile to keep his sister calm. Well Alex may be protective over his sisters, his sisters were protective over their only brother. "of course Ms.Vega. Why don't you tell me what ya don't understand, oh and don't mind my sister she's just gonna stick around if ya don't mind" He smiled at Ruffled his little sisters hair laughing slightly. He made Alexnadria take a seat so she would stand and look like a guard dog.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Mystique nodded "um I don't understand this part here. It says to cut the berries. But its damn near impossible. They keep flying all over the table" she said looking from him sister to him. Her teacher was very handsome and it caused her to get distracted at times in class and now
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Alex chuckled slightly and smiled. "You have to hold the berry carefully and cut it. You would know this if you paid attention instead of day dreaming" "More like if she stopped staring at your abs for two seconds Alec" Alex laughed at his sister and spun at her shaking his head telling her to shut up and stop harassing the students. "Alec you know I'm only looking out for ya big brother" Alexandria told her twin messing with his hair before resting her chin on top of his head.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Mystique blushed at professor fraychilds sisters words. She was a bit shocked at the fact that she would even say anything like that of a student. But she kept her cool. "I do pay attention sir. Its just confusing. Potions isn't my best subject. Its a bit hard for me" she said blushing lightly
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Alexandria rolled her eyes at the girls blush and wrapped an arm around her twin. "Alex you do realize that in any moment Izzy and Diana are coming and this situation will turn even worse then it is with me being here" Alex rolled his eyes and ignored his sister. "I'm sure your good at something if you put your mind to it. But my sister is right if we don't hurry up the rest of my family is gonna show and the trinity gets angry when I don't pay attention to them" He laughed softly and heard a sing songy voice call for him. "Diana...shit ok...izzy can't be far then"
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Mystique was rather confused as to just exactly what the hell they were talking about. She thought maybe her professor would pay more attention to helping a student. But obviously not. "I can maybe go to one of the other professors if your busy" she said in a soft voice
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Alex looked at her and smirked "no no don't worry I'm sorry. It's just my sisters are a handful" he smiled and watched the girl "so what else do you need help with" he sent Alexandria to go distract Diana and Izzy for a bit well he helped the student sending her off with a growl and flash of golden eyes that he made sure mystique didn't notice. He then turned back to Mystique smiling at her and waiting to see what else she needed.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:28 pm

"Um it says to add 5 cups of wolfs bane. But when I do it explodes. What am I doing wrong?" She asked slipped her jacket off to expose a red tank top that clung to her a bit too tightly. But she didn't really notice. She looked at her professor and bit her lip nervously
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:43 am

Alex chuckled slightly "Are you adding them all at once? Cause your suppose to wait five minutes between adding each cup" watching her remove her jacket off his eyes flashed gold for a split second before he leaned backwards grabbing a book from his desk. "You really need to pay more attention in class ms. vega if you fail my class you won't get to graduate" he told her sighing slightly as he ran a hand though his hair.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:48 am

She nodded gently "oh... That might be why" Mystique saw the flicker of his eyes and scrunched her eyebrows. "Nice eyes professor" she said before bending down to pick up her book her skirt riding up her legs
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:55 am

Alex chuckled softly and flipped though his books and heard running and laughing. His sisters were gonna break something. He flashed her a crocked smile before getting up and opening his class room down. Talking to someone that Mystique couldn't see. He laughed and told them to go wait for him outside that he be there in a moment. "Sorry bout that my sisters are a wild bunch" he laughed and turned to her smiling.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:10 pm

Mystique nodded and smiled "they must love you" she said biting her lip gently looking a bit seductive without meaning too. She looked at her professor and felt something in the core of her stomach. "Do they like your girlfriend?" She asked softly as she read the text book
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Alex nodded and watched her gripping on to the side of the door tightly as he watched her. He then laughed at her question "I don't have a girlfriend" he smiled at her still gripping the door with great strength just shy of almost breaking it. He sighed softly as he watched her his eyes pure gold now.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:16 pm

Mystique looked at her professor and raised an eyebrow "are you alright professor fraychild?" She walked over to him and looked up at him the scent of her perfume reaching his nose and her chest rising and falling with each breath
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Cursing under his breath as he watched her. He wanted to do so many things to her that he wasn't allowed to do. He looked away from her trying to keep himself calm and collected he was a teacher and this was his student. "You have to leave now Mystique" he told her using her first name to show just how serious he was. He was about to break and just take what he wanted but he couldn't do that.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Mystique frowned and looked at him "did I do something wrong?" He had never used her first name before. She bit her lip again and looked at him her eyes now the golden color of Halo. She felt a bit hurt but worried at the same time "professor fraychild...."
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Alex couldn't do this anymore. He couldn't keep his head on nope all morals out the window. He with out thinking grabbed her and pinned her to the wall kissing her. He was holding on to her hips so tightly he was pretty sure he was leaving bruises. But he didn't care he needed this he needed to just take what he wanted right now. His eyes bright with lust and want.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Mystique was shocked and she struggled against him at first. Pushing hard against his chest "professor!" She was having flash backs of her father. But then she realized that professor fraychild wasn't her father. She melted against him and kissed back running her hands through his hair. The pressure on her hips hurt but she liked it. She let out a soft moan and kissed him
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:41 pm

Alex kissed just a bit harder before yanking himself away and pointing to the door he couldn't this was wrong. This was so wrong. He had his back to her and stepped away from her. Fuck her was such a bad person he had missed his student no he couldn't do this. He just would have to stay away from her from now on. He sighed and ran a hand though his hair.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Mystique frowned and felt tears in her eyes. She walked up to her professor and turned him to face her. She cupped his cheek and kissed him deeply "don't punish yourself. Don't push me away." She then used his actual name "Alex..."
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Alex sighed and looked at her almost crying he couldn't do this he pulled away. He wanted to hold her he wanted to do so much but he couldn't he just shook his head and gripped onto his desk tightly almost crying. He hated this he hated this. In frustration he punched the desk cracking the end of it. He hated this.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Mystique jumped back away from him having another flashback. But then she noticed how scared and in pain he was. She took his hand and held it in hers "I.. I want this. Please Alexander" she asked pleading with him. Almost begging. She let get of his hand and slipped her tank top off to reveal a pair of full breasts in a red bra
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fraychild Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Alex watched her and when she removed her shirt he growled quietly and walked to her picking her up. Fuck he was gonna go insane he kissed her neck slowly before making his way up to her lips. "Fuck sakes mystique" he whispered softly setting her down on his desk standing between her legs. She was so beautiful, he kissed her softly tangling his fingers in her hair.
Alex Fraychild
Alex Fraychild
Hogwarts Professsor
Hogwarts Professsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next