The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )

2 posters

Go down

That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) Empty That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )

Post by Tobias Nott Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Toby was simply your average boy some could say and during the summer he would make sure he would be a kid and that was by going to the park in a pair of shorts, a striped tank top, a pair of vans, and had a pair of glasses on. Which had made him seem distinctive amongst others and looking like a normal teenage boy.

Soon Tobias had gone to the park and he decided to go walked around since he had been pretty much sometimes living like a muggle and surprised that he never turned evil due to his abandonment from his mother and soon the boy walked around and he soon decided to go sit on swings and play on his phone.
Tobias Nott
Tobias Nott
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open ) Empty Re: That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Mackenzie walked around the muggles area with a dark cloak hiding her face. She sat down on a park bench and saw what appeared to be a muggles teenaged boy. But she knew he wasn't. She knew him. She walked over and her bright green eyes shined in the setting sun "Hello Nott."
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down