The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Tobias Nott  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Tobias Nott

2 posters

Go down

Tobias Nott  Empty Tobias Nott

Post by Tobias Nott Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:28 pm

Tobias Augustus Nott

Tobias Nott  Pr4ec8w

General Information
Name: Tobias Augustus Nott
Nicknames: Toby
Date of Birth: September 11, 1999
Birth Location: London, England
Current Home: London, England
Blood Status: Pureblood
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual

Appearance
Hair Style: Short and his hair is rather prince like and can sometimes be going all over.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Light Brown
Skin Color: Fair
Height: 5.6
Other Features:
Clothing Style: Tobias generally wears average teenager clothing even though he had been raised in luxury of his father's house which meant he had been known to wear rich clothing such as dress clothes, polos, dress, jeans, which meant he dressed more preppy. Even though if he had too he would wear a flannel with jeans, boots, black shirts. As well as wearing muggle suits anything his father would make him wear.
Personality
- Quidditch ( very passionate about it )
- Flying
- DADA
- Helping Others
- Herbology
- Books

Dislikes
- His mother
- Ancient Runes
- Pureblood Society
- Divination ( he think it is pointless )
- Dark Arts
- Torturing Others

Strengths
- Potions
- Flying ( gets it from his mother )
- DADA
- Very gifted for his age
- Making others smile

Weaknesses
- Divinations
- Ancient Runes
- Being evil

Positive Traits
- Kind
- Determined
- Courageous
- Loyal
- Honest
- Good Listener
- Charming
- Intelligent
- Athletic

Negative Traits
- Manipulative
- Stubborn
- Critical
- Annoying
- Mischievous  

Family
History: Tobias was the result of relationship which had only lasted a little while which was between Theodore Nott and Ginny Weasley which had happened after Ginny and Harry were taking a break which had lasted for a two years which resulted in Tobias and she was apart of his life until he was about one years old until she left him for Harry Potter which had resulted in them having no contact with each other.

Growing up Tobias had proven to be the mere son of his mother due to being gifted at Quidditch and rather intelligent. As well as being the love of his father and how much his father admired his son, as well as admiring his younger half-siblings. Even though his father was dark during his day he had changed once Tobias was born and had did his best to make sure he was a good son and someone that his mother could be proud of.

Once Tobias showed his first signs of magic he was two and that was by breaking every window in the house due to throwing a temper tantrum. Which was famous for Tobias when he was younger and once his father had married the famous Susan Bones who was working in the ministry and had four children with her as well raising Tobias there own son and he had gotten along with his step-mother who pretty much was his mother and they had gotten along very well.

When Tobias turned eleven he had received his letter the summer after he turned eleven which had made him thrilled as well as curious that he would be meeting his family he never really knew about, then once he had gotten to Hogwarts he became very gifted at everything and had been an good student like his mother and as well as being a star Quidditch player then once his siblings came to Hogwarts he watched over them, but mostly over his younger brother who was is currently a second year since he sees his brother is quite the troublemaker.

Father's Name: Theodore Augustus Nott /36/ ( Head of Department of Mysteries ) Former Slytherin ( Pureblood ) Living
Mother's Name: Ginevra Molly Potter ( nee Weasley ) /35/ ( Senior Quidditch Correspondent for the Daily Prophet ) Former Gryffindor ( Pureblood ) Living
Siblings
Morrigan Claire Nott /14/ ( Hogwarts Student ) Half-Blood ( Living ) ( Half-Sister )
Bridgette Madeline Nott /12/ ( Hogwarts Student ) Half-Blood ( Living ) ( Half-Sister )
Charlotte Anna Nott /10/ ( Hogwarts Student ) Half-Blood ( Living ) ( Half-Sister )
Sebastian Theodore Nott /9/ ( Child ) Half-Blood ( Living) ( Half-Brother )

James Sirius Potter /12/ ( Hogwarts Student ) Half-Blood ( Living ) ( Half-Brother )
Albus Severus Potter /10/ ( Child ) Half-Blood ) ( Living ) ( Half-Brother )
Lily Luna Potter /9/ ( Child ) Half-Blood ( Living ) ( Half-Sister )

Pets
Milo /4/ ( Tawny Owl ) Living

Other Key Members:
Susan Amelia Bones /36/ ( Head of Wizengamont ) Former Hufflepuff ( Half-Blood ) Living ( Step-Mother )
Harry James Potter /36/ ( Head Auror ) Former Gryffindor ( Half-Blood ) Living ( Step-Father )

Family Background: The Nott Family is apart of the Sacred-Twenty Eight pureblood families and had a history of being death eaters as well as well as Slytherins. Even though some had been good too which had not even happened till later years where they had learned which was mostly when Toby was born and his father raised him differently as well as turning into being the good guy and not the bad guy.

They had also had a lot of money as well and connections to the Malfoy Family, Crabbe Family, Goyle Family each of those families even though they did better with Tobias and his siblings and having a minor connection to Weasley since Tobias was one. Even though they had been good there still had been evil members such as Tobias's aunt Elizabeth and her husband who raised their children to be evil, but the Nott family is the good family now for the most part.
Tobias Nott
Tobias Nott
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Tobias Nott  Empty Re: Tobias Nott

Post by Piper Van Dyke Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Accepted!!
Piper Van Dyke
Piper Van Dyke
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Headmistress of Hogwarts