The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)

2 posters

Go down

Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) Empty Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)

Post by Sabrina Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:49 pm

Wandering the streets of Diagon Ally she held a few bags in her hands buying stuff for her sister who was still resting. She had no clue what her sister was going though so she bought her new clothes, books, drawing pads and just about anything to make her sister happy. Wandering as she looked for some more stuff she then saw a shop and before she could turn to enter it she bumped into someone and gasped as she was knocked backwards all her stuff falling out of her hands. "Shit! I'm so sorry"
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) Empty Re: Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)

Post by Derek Hayes Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Derek had been wandering Diagon Alley looking in shops and signing any young players brooms or just parents who wanted his signature. Even though he had been famous he still wanted a pretty normal life which was what he pretty much had, but he still noticed that his life was pretty much documented by everyone which had annoyed the man.

Soon Derek had been walking until someone ran into him and he looked at the girl and he heard her apologize and he said. " Really it is fine! I should have been watching where I had been going. " he said with an honest grin.

The girl was beautiful and he soon smiled and said. " My name is Derek Hayes. " he said as he extended his hand.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes
Professional Quidditch Player

Back to top Go down

Wandering and bumping into people (Derek) Empty Re: Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)

Post by Sabrina Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:01 pm

Sabrina looked up at the man he wasn't half bad looking, smiling at him at the mention of his she could have sworn she heard it before but she wasn't sure. Smiling her red hair covering her eyes a bit as she reached up grabbing his hand and pulling herself up. "Nice name, names Sabrina Waters" She told him flashing a smile at the man. She studied him for a second or two he was very handsome and looks pretty strong. She leaned down picking up her sisters stuff

"Sorry wasn't paying any attention to where I was going. I was busy trying to find stuff for my little sister" laughing Sabrina watched the boy carefully trying to get a read on his emotions her brown eyes flickered with curiosity as she watched the male. He seemed so familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. She smiled as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear to make sure her eyes weren't blocked. Holding onto the bags of her sisters stuff she just watched Derek her eyes filled with curiosity.
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Hayes Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Derek looked at the girl and he smiled and said " That's a nice name Sabrina. " he loved the name Sabrina even though he never knew anyone named it till now. Then soon he listened as she told him about how she was sorry and that she was not paying attention and he said " It is fine do not worry about it. Everybody zones out. " he said kindly.

As well as listening as she said she was picking up stuff for her little sister, and he asked. " What is your sister's name? ". He loved learning about others and hearing what they had to say and he said, even though he knew it was off topic and he asked. " Do you like Quidditch? " he asked kindly since he wondered if she knew who he was, even though he was totally fine if not.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:21 pm

Sabrina smiled at him and blushed slightly at his words she never thought her name was anything special not like Carly's. She smiled and nodded at his next set of words and ran a hand though her hair the breeze blowing her hair around slightly. Sometimes she woundered why she didn't just chop all of her hair off but then she remember, it wouldn't be as easy to flirt that way..boys happened to like her hair.

Sabrina smiled "Her names Carly and she's very ill at the moment so I was picking her up some things to cheer her up" she told him smiling a bit. She looked down at the bags filled with stuff for her sister. She then smiled at his next question shaking her head "No my brother and my sister are but not me I wasn't never really into the whole thing. I do love to fly though" she smiled at him
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Hayes Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Derek smiled as he listened to the girl said her sisters name was Carly and he sighed as he heard Sabrina mention that her sister was ill and he hoped that maybe he could donate to help her fill better, but he knew that would just be buying her which he did not want her thinking he was only here for that he wanted him to like him for his personality. Since he knew love does not buy anything, but just pain in the end.

Then soon Derek listened as he asked. " Maybe I could help you get stuff for your sister, because I really hope she feels better. " he said with a smile. Then soon Derek listened as she mentioned that her brother and sister like Quidditch and he said. " My siblings love Quidditch too. " he said with a smile and he said.

" What do you do for a living? " he asked.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:37 pm

Sabrina watched him and her eyes following his trying to figure him out and almost looking like she was about to read his mind, which was impossible. Right? She smiled at him and nodded at his word. "Sure if ya want but you don't have to, she isn't your sister" she laughed softly running a hand though her red hair as she smiled. She liked this guy he was nice and kind well most boys just tried to hit on her and get laid he didn't seem to want to get into her pants at all.

Smiling as he mentioned he had siblings she soon asked "What are your siblings like mine are all very unqiue to say the least" she laughed softly her wide smile only helped to highlight her soft brown eyes even more. She then paused as he asked about her job smiling she quickly answered "I work as an Auror" she told him leaving out the bit of small info of oh I don't know.

Being a death eater.
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Hayes Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Derek listened as she said that she was not his sister and he did not have to get her stuff and he said. " It is the right thing to do. " he said with a smile. The man listened and he asked kindly " Does your sister go to Hogwarts. " he asked with a smile. He felt learning about ones family is very important, even though he felt it was right for him to mention his siblings.

Then soon Derek listened as she asked what his siblings were like and he said. " Well it is pretty much just my dad and my brothers and my little sister. They go to Hogwarts except for my older brother he is an Dragon Trainer. " he said.

" My younger brothers and sister go to Hogwarts, my younger brother and sister are twins, but my mother had died after she gave birth to them. " he said with a sigh. Then soon he listened as she mentioned being an Auror and he said. " My father is an Auror, his name is David Hayes he had been an auror for years. " he said with a grin.

Then soon he looked and he said. " Well what are your siblings like? " he asked.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:56 pm

Listening to him talk about his siblings she smiled and ran Her hand though her hair as she though smiling slightly. "I'm sorry about your mother I'm sure she was a nice women, and the rest of your family seems amazing" she smiled as she spoke slowly walked as she had to keep buying her sister things

Smiling at his question she told him about Carly first "Well first there's Carly she's the youngest. She's sixteen and ya she goes to Hogwarts. She's a sweet girl and could do no wrong if she tried. I've never met a sweeter person and all she wants is for everyone to be happy though a lot of bad things have happened to her.." she sighed softly and looked down as she kept walking before beginning to talk about her brother

"Then there's Alex he's the oldest of us and he's the Minster of magic. He's a kind guy underneath his hard shell and he is like a giant puppy dog. He's bite is very bad though you don't want to get on his bad side. But besides that my brothers a pretty cool dude" she smiled looking at him as she finished talking about her siblings
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Hayes Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:28 am

Derek looked at Sabrina as she was talking about how she was sorry for his mother and how she was probably a nice woman and he said. " Well I vaguely remember her since I was pretty much six when she died, but from what I remember she was a nice lady who loved all of my siblings very well. " he said with a smile. Then soon he listened as she began talking about her siblings and how her sister Carly was sixteen and how she went to Hogwarts. As well as how she was a sweet girl who could do no wrong even if she tried. As well how she never met a sweeter person and how she really only wants everyone to be happy and how bad things have happened to her.

" Oh I am so sorry. " he said with a smile. Then soon he said. " She does seem like a nice girl, and it is amazing how someone can be very strong. " he said with a smile. Then soon she listened as she talked about her brother and mentioned that he was the minister of magic and his name was Alex and how he was pretty much a giant puppy and he said. " That is good and I am guessing you get a lot of people bringing your brother's name up. " he said kindly.

Then soon he said. " Your family seems pretty amazing too. " he said kindly.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:08 am

Sabrina nodded as he spoke of his mother once again. She knew how it felt to loose a parent but she remembered her father much better then Derek seemed to know his own mother. Her red hair was blowing around as Sabrina kept walking her careful eyes trained on the road ahead of her.

"No need to say sorry but yet my sister is amazing I wish she could have everything she wanted and more." she sighed softly and looked down as she walked letting some of her hair fall into her face. "Yes I do get my brothers name thrown around a lot but that's what I get for being the sister of someone important and ya...my family is kind amazing" she smiled as she kept walking running a hand though her hair.
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Hayes Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:26 am

Derek looked at Sabrina and listened as she said it was okay and how she wished her sister could have everything she wanted. As well as listening as she mentioned that she does get her brothers name thrown around a lot. Which is what she must get for being related to someone well known and he sighed he debating whether he wanted to tell her he was famous just as much as his father.

As well as mentioning that he had money, and soon he thought maybe it was best not to mention it and he listened as she said that her family was pretty amazing and he listened as he said. " Did you go to Hogwarts? " he said with a smile.

" I was a Gryffindor during my days at Hogwarts. " he said with a smile.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Waters Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Sabrina listened to him and nodded at his question she remembered her first year at Hogwarts. It was amazing she had made so many friends and even though she had been a Slythrin most of her friends were gryffindors or ravenclaws. Her best friend Alexis was a Ravenclaw and she had always loved that about her friend. She smiled at the mention of Derek's house. "I was a Slythrin back in the day, but many of my friend were gryffindors"

At the point as she talked him she smiled at him and she heard the click of a camera. Spinning the red head looked a man in the eye who had taken the picture mostly confused she started to walk towards him to ask him a question but he ran off. She frowned, why had the man taken a picture maybe it was just a mistake and he was embarrassed? She had no idea and she wasn't gonna go chase after the man. She turned back to Derek and flashed a smile.
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Derek Hayes Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Derek looked at Sabrina and smiled as she mentioned that she was sorted into Slytherin, and that most of her friends were Gryffindors, and soon he replied. " That's amazing so I am guessing your pretty ambitious to have been sorted into Slytherin. " he said with a grin. Then soon to his utmost dismay he heard a click and he immediately knew what is was it was a paparazzi or a reporter looking to tell everyone that he was talking to a girl.

Then soon he looked at Sabrina as she flashed a smile after the man ran away and he began to think that this should be in the next issue of the Daily Prophet, Witch Weekly, Quidditch Illustrated, Quibbler, Ministry Press, anything that would be any close to magazines or maybe even on the media since he could never catch a break.

Derek looked at Sabrina and trying not to think about it he said to her. " Would you want to continue shopping for your sister. " he said with a grin.
Derek Hayes
Derek Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down