The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Running Up That Hill I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Running Up That Hill

Go down

Running Up That Hill Empty Running Up That Hill

Post by Narkissos Jetson Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 pm

Running Up That Hill Ruthad10
Dark times have fallen on the Wizarding World; the Death Eaters have returned and seem more powerful than before under the control of the new Dark Lord. Nobody knows the name of the new Dark Lord. The general public had learned news of the Death Eaters' huge victory, however, they are unaware that it's their own government.

The Ministry has fallen into the hands of the Death Eaters. From the outside looking in, however, no one can tell that this is the case due to all black smoke that has been put in place. The minister had been turned into a mere puppet to do their bidding. If he disobeys, his life is at stake.
RULES CLAIMS WANT ADS LINK BACK
Narkissos Jetson
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Running Up That Hill Empty Re: Running Up That Hill

Post by Narkissos Jetson Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm

shits changed in the past 3 years

Running Up That Hill Ruthad12
Running Up That Hill (RUTH) is a next generation Harry Potter role play forum beginning in an AU 2020. We are character and event driven site that is more or less a sandbox: involvement in faction plot lines is entirely optional. The next generation of witches and wizards are attending Hogwarts school while the previous generation contend with their jobs and enjoy a fairly harmonious outlook compared with years gone by.

The Death Eaters may be fewer in numbers but still exist with the same ideals; keeping fairly low-key nowadays as a group of like-minded individuals. The Order of the Phoenix has suspicion of Death Eater activity, but cannot truly pin-point to any crimes. The Ministry, lead by one affiliated with the Death Eaters as Hermione Granger stepped down, has the early signs of corruption from within. Other factions have also arisen in recent years, giving way to newer, more modern ideas.

Here at RUTH we believe in creative freedom, and have an open-mind when it comes to who you choose to play. So whether you play witch or wizard, demon or angel, vampire or veela, muggle or magical: you decide. We hope you enjoy RPing with us!
RULES PLOT CLAIMS WANT ADS LINK BACK
Narkissos Jetson
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum