The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
What I should do? (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

What I should do? (Open)

Go down

What I should do? (Open) Empty What I should do? (Open)

Post by Carmen Santiago Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:23 am

Carmen was living alone now since she had no family left in this word. She didn't know she had half-brother and she didn't really care about it either. Her father had mever cared about her and so she haven't never really looked for him. Now when grandma has been dead for 2 years she is living as she is and so far she has done good. She has no family even has friends since she barely let anyone close to her.

Today she had free day from a work and she wasn't really sure what to do with it. She ended up in Leaky Couldron. She sat down in one of the empty tables there. She looked around but didn't notice anyone who she knows here. She sighed and ordered herself a bottle of firewishkey. She really wasn't sure if she will drank it all or not. She poured some of it into the glass what she had asked to bring too. Here she was drinking in her free day from work. She had nothing better to do and it was middle of day.
Carmen Santiago
Carmen Santiago
Healer
Healer

Back to top Go down