The Dark Age of Magic

Its been eighteen years since the war happened, and now the threat has risen again and now amongst schools

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:46 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

» Isabelle Fraychild
Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:40 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Who are you (Apollo)
Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:25 pm by Mystique Vega

Top posters
Piper Van Dyke

Mystique Vega

Alex Fraychild

Carly Waters

Scarlett Winters

Mackenzie Riddle

Stella Black

Sabrina Waters

Narkissos Jetson

Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
Narkissos Jetson

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Share | 

Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassie Miller
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Gryffindor Fifth Year

PostSubject: Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)   Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 am

Cassie had came to Ice Cream Parlour just because she wanted ice cream of course. She just loved it. She was standing in line and was getting annoyed by every minute there. This took forever to get there and order. She wasn't really the most patience one for sure. After few minutes later it was her time to order. "I'll take one vanilla and chocolate ice-cream, please," she said with a small smile on her face, she tried to be polite and nice even if she was pretty annoyed.

After getting her ice cream and paying for it she took a seat in one empty table what she did found. She didn't really wanna go a sit with someone who she doesn't know. She wasn't really good mood to talk right now. Well she never really is. She just isn't good at telling truth to people about her or well even talking with them most of times. She really hoped that there won't be anyone who makes this day even more worse than it is.

She had no family. She barely even had any friends. She was alone as long she can remember. And she loved it more than anything but right now today morning one girl pissed her off by saying many rude things and well and some of them were true. She sighed on that thought and did take a bit from her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skylar Van Dyke
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

PostSubject: Re: Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)   Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:27 am

Skylar would do anything to make sure she could get away from her sister, since she despised children and how could anyone evil come to an ice cream parlor? Skylar began walking as she entered the ice cream shop in a pair of jeans with some holes in it, she had a black tank top, a leather jacket, and a pair of boots, and her hair was down and soon she entered as he went up and she asked. " May I have scope of chocolote, another of cookie dough, and one of cookies and cream, and sprinkles, and strawberry sryup, and chocolate, and whipped cream please? " she said as she put her hand in the pocket to get the money she soon gave it.

Then soon she got her ice cream, and she decided to look around for a seat to sit in and soon she found someone sitting alone and she looked and went over and she said to the girl. " Hello are you alright? It's sad to see other's be sitting alone. " she said with a sigh. Since she was generally a nice young lady and despite who her older sister was she was not going to let that stop her from being nice.

Then soon she asked. " Would it be alright if I join you? " she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassie Miller
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Gryffindor Fifth Year

PostSubject: Re: Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)   Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Cassie was enjoying her ice cream there quietly until someone came over her table and asked questions. She looked up from ice cream at girl. She was sure she had seen the girl before sure some where but she couldn't tell where and to be honest she didn't really care either. She smiled for a second and the smile disappeared as quick it came.

"Hi, i'm okay," she mumbled there. She really wasn't. She wasn't really in mood to walk. "I love to be alone," she added there now with a fake smile on her face. She couldn't really smile for real right now.

"Sure do what ever you want. Free country," she said back to here when was asked if she can join with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Oh, can my day get any more worse? (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1