The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz

Go down

Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz Empty Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:49 am

This thread is for Durmstrang students who need to be sorted as well as providing background on the houses to show what each houses was built on and what values they have. So that your in the right house since it is never good to be out of place. Then after their will be a quiz which will determine which house you belong in.

Shutnik House

The founder of Shutnik was man named Anton Konev who had been considered the leader of mischief during his youth which had led to the young wizard to make a house after his own ways which was that mischief was fun and that causing mischief had made life fun whether is be good mischief or even bad mischief. Most members in this house are considered to be determined and mischievous. Since they loved to live life and have fun which is through pranks in their minds. Even though some have lead to dark mischief which has rarely happened since most members are just students who love to have fun and put their studies to the side. Is which was Anton favorite thing beside pranksters and some members have even had pranking contests since they just like causing mischief which is the main value of Shutnik.

House Founder: Anton Konev

Khitrost House

The founder of Khitrost had been a lady named Vera Volkov who was considered to be a great manipulator and as well as a cunning soul. Since she was all about mystery and cunning, since throughout her life she would manipulate every person she could to get her way. Which is one of the traits which is manipulating nature since she was quite the manipulator, but the house most praises cunning souls who are ambitious which they put to their own way. Instead of being kind they are cunning and do their best at. Since the greatest value is cunning which is mostly found in members of the house and manipulation which involves playing people which most of the members do since they have fun by cunning.

House Founder: Vera Volkov

Istrebitel House

The founder of Istrebitel had been a lady named Shura Volodin who was a warrior and considered to be one of the first woman warriors. Shura had been known to be able to break her opponents and would dive into any fight without any delay. Since she was idol of most women back in her day in which she would teach others how to fight since she was just a pure warrior. Which led to her making a house for members who were daring, brave, and determined despite their gender. Which goes with Istrebitel students being brave and courageous which makes them trained fighters since they are good with weapons and are soldiers. The main value of this is bravery.

House Founder: Shura Volodin

Nabl House

The founder of Nabl had been a man named Vladimir Burov who was the renowned scholar of his day and he had been very observant who saw things different from others. He had valued those who were observant and intelligent since he felt those two attributes go together to make someone who sees life different from others and value intelligence. Which was what Vladmir valued in his students and was considered to be the most kind out of the four. Which goes with members of Nabl being intelligent and observing folks. As well as making sure there knowledge is heard. The main value is intelligence.

House Founder: Vladimir Burov
Piper Van Dyke
Piper Van Dyke
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Headmistress of Hogwarts

https://thedarkageofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz Empty Re: Durmstrang Sorting Ring Quiz

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:00 am

Now here is the sorting quiz in which will determine your house and answer wisely since this is your characters house and you want them to fit in and not be out of place. Also the quiz is not that long but it is meant to be a way to sort your character. Now good luck.

1. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. Pulling Pranks
B. Reading Books
C. Fighting and Exercising
D. Playing People

Answer:

2. What is your favorite value?
A. Observing
B. Courage
C. Mischief
D. Manipulation

Answer:

3. What would be your dream job?
A. Renowned Prankster
B. Solider
C. Businessman/Businesswoman
D. Scholar

Answer:

4. What do you value in a friend?
A. Someone who is brave and courageous
B. Someone who is manipulative and cunning
C. Someone who is observant and intelligent
D. Someone who is mischievous

Answer:

5. Where would you feel most comfortable?
A. A Joke Shop
B. A Fighting Arena
C. A Dungeon
D. A Library

Answer:

6. How would you describe yourself?
A. Manipulative and Cunning
B. Mischievous
C. Brave and Courageous
D. Observing and Intelligent

Answer:

What Year Do You Wish To Be In?

Code:

1. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. Pulling Pranks
B. Reading Books
C. Fighting and Exercising
D. Playing People

Answer:

2. What is your favorite value?
A. Observing
B. Courage
C. Mischief
D. Manipulation

Answer:

3. What would be your dream job?
A. Renowned Prankster
B. Solider
C. Businessman/Businesswoman
D. Scholar

Answer:

4. What do you value in a friend?
A. Someone who is brave and courageous
B. Someone who is manipulative and cunning
C. Someone who is observant and intelligent
D. Someone who is mischievous

Answer:

5. Where would you feel most comfortable?
A. A Joke Shop
B. A Fighting Arena
C. A Dungeon
D. A Library

Answer:

6. How would you describe yourself?
A. Manipulative and Cunning
B. Mischievous
C. Brave and Courageous
D. Observing and Intelligent

Answer:

What Year Do You Wish To Be In?