The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz

Go down

Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz Empty Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:08 am

This thread is for any Beauxbatons who wish to be sorted into their houses and this thread also provides information on each of the houses so that you know what is valued in each of the three houses. In which you know how your questions would be answer and which answer would go with each houses. Now here is the information.

Aucoin House

When Beauxbatons was being formed one of the founders had been a man named Louis de Aucoin who had been a man who loved the land who believed that land is what brought beauty to the world not intelligence or leadership it was nature and members of Aucoin have been known to be very loyal, as well a free spirit person who lived life their own way and make their own stories. As well as having a great deal of caring of animals and nature. Which their common room is filed with plants which marks being a friend of the land. Which is what Louis de Aucoin valued.

House Founder: Louis de Aucoin

Grosvenor House

Grosvenor's house founder was a lady named Lady Claudia Grosvenor who had been a duchess who had too much pride in herself. In which she felt that her studies should be proud not have any feelings for others. Which had made her probably the meanest out of the three founders since she valued those who were charming, vain, prideful, as well those who been ambitious which had them value doing what they feel was right. As well their common room valuing pride so they many mirrors since students are generally in love with themselves. Which is exactly what their founder was.

House Founder: Lady Claudia Grosvenor

Levesque House

Levesque house founder had been a lady named Lady Angelique Levesque who was considered to be the most intelligent witch of her time which had brought to her having valued students who creative, quick learners, intelligent, as well students who valued knowledge above everything else. Which their common room has a huge library in which they feel helps them believe that knowledge is valued. They have also been known to be amazing leaders since their knowledge helps them help others who need their help. Since that is what their house founder would want.

House Founder: Lady Angelique Levesque
Piper Van Dyke
Piper Van Dyke
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Headmistress of Hogwarts

https://thedarkageofmagic.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz Empty Re: Beauxbatons Sorting Necklace Quiz

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:26 pm

Now here is the sorting quiz where your house will be decided and be honest when you answer the questions cause do your character in the wrong house. The quiz is very easy and only six questions and they very easy questions.

1. What matters most to you?
A. Not caring what others think
B. Having charm and pride
C. Knowledge and Creativity

Answer:

2. Where is your favorite place?
A. Hall of Mirrors
B. Library
C. The Stables

Answer:

3. What is your favorite genre of music?
A. Classical
B. Love Songs
C. Pop Music

Answer:

4. What would be something you would put in your dream house?
A. A Room Filled With Mirrors
B. A Beautiful Garden
C. A Huge Library

Answer:

5. How would you describe yourself?
A. Someone who is free spirited
B. Someone who is prideful and charming
C. Someone who is creative and intelligent

Answer:

6. What is your favorite trait?
A. Charm
B. Creativity