The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
hello beautiful (Carly)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

hello beautiful (Carly)

3 posters

Go down

hello beautiful (Carly)  Empty hello beautiful (Carly)

Post by Apollo Sanders Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:52 pm

Apollo walked around the streets of hogsmeade with his pet rat Whiskers on his shoulder. A lot of people were freaked out by whiskers. But Apollo loved him. While Apollo looked into the window of a quidditch shop, whuslers jumped off his shoulder and ran across the cobblestone path. Apollo chased him all the way to a girl. A beautiful girl. He froze and stared at her mesmerized by her beauty. "My apologies miss" he said his Australian accent coming out a bit
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

hello beautiful (Carly)  Empty Re: hello beautiful (Carly)

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Carly had been wandering around shopping just a tad. She then heard someone come towards her looking down she smiled and opened her hands allowing the rat to walk into them. Smiling at the rat she stood up. "well hello there and what might your name be" she asked the animal smiling as she got a reply but to everyone else it was just little squeaks. "oh that's a lovely name nice to meet you mister whiskers" she smiled and then heard another voice looking up her hair covering her face slightly. "oh it's no trouble..he's hungry you know and would like some food." pausing she listened to the rat once more "oh and he says he's sorry for running off. That was very nice of you mister whiskers" Carly waited to be called a freak by the boy as she held out her hands allowing the man to take the rat.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Apollo looked at the woman as she communicated with whiskers. "You're one of those zoolingualists? That's what they recalled right?" He asked looking at her. He took whiskers back and fed him a bit of food. He then looked at the girl "I'm Apollo. What might your name be beautiful?"
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Carly's head shot up at his words, he wasn't scared of her. This man wasn't afraid of her or call her a freak. She watched him closely. "You don't think I'm a freak?" she asked her voice filled with curiosity, she watched him and the rat laughing softly at the man...wait no Apollos words. "Carly...names Carly Waters" she told him smiling and held out her hand letting her strawberry red hair fall into her face.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:00 pm

Apollo shook her hand and smiled his bright blue eyes shining in the sunlight "pleasure to meet you miss waters" he said bowing slightly. His mother had raised a gentleman. Taught him to protect woman and honor them unlike his bastard of a father who beat his mother
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:03 pm

Carly smiled laughing softly "I'm not a queen no need to bow" she laughed softly and looked at the sky smiling as she saw a bird. She loved birds they got to fly and be free. Lifting her hand up she watched smiling as the bird just flew down with no regrets and landed on her hand. Laughing she smiled and nuzzled against the bird. She loved animals they were so much kinder then humans. Watching the man she flashed a smile before going back to being distracted by the bird.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:08 pm

Apollo watched in fascination at Carly with a dopey grin on her face. He wondered if she could understand his thights considering he was part animal being a werewolf. He just kept his gaze on her and smiled
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Carly looked at him and laughed softly. "your going to catch flys like that" she laughed softly and walked to him tilting her head. She poked the corner of his lips laughing her sweet sounding laugh ran though the streets. She bit her lip and smiled, she still had shopping to do so she smiled and sent the bird away waving bye at it. "I have to shop for my school supplies so pardon me" she told him flashing a smile
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:09 pm

Apollo nodded when she spoke still mesmerized "allow me to join you" he said offering her his hand and smiling at her "I would love to get to know you miss Carly waters"
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Carly smiled and took his hand walking in front of him as she smiled widely. She liked this man he seemed nice enough and didn't seem to hate Carly at all. She looked at him and flashed a smile. "It be a pleasure to get to know you Apollo" she smiled at him running a hand though her red hair.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Sanders Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Apollo followed her like a love sick puppy. He wondered how old the girl was "how old are you Carly? I know your still in school. But like... What year?" This was so wrong but he was falling for the girl with the bright red hair
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Carly smiled at him laughing softly "Sixteen" she told him as she let walking "Sixth year" she smiled as she kept walking tugging on his hand when he started to walk slower. She smiled as she walked her red hair getting blown around by the wind as her bright Eyes watched everything around her.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Apollo couldn't help it. He pulled her into him and kissed her softly yet passionately. "Sorry" he said when he pulled away "I just had to do that. Please don't think me forward. But I do fancy you quite a lot"
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:56 pm

Carly gasped as she was kissed and she blushed brightly. She then leaned up and kissed him softly and blushed brightly. She never thought she would ever get so Intranced by someone but she was wrong. She smiled as she looked down running a hand though her hair not meeting his eyes.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Apollo smiled and cupped her cheek "let's get your school shopping done my love" he said smiling and lead her into the book store with Mr whiskers still on his shoulder
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Giggling softly she smiled as she walked besides him grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers. She felt at home with him beside her, nothin could ever make her smile fade at the moment as she followed him. A wide smile on her thin lips the whole time.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Apollo gathered all her supplies and paid for them before handing them to her "I must be on my way. I have to get to work. But I'll see you soon " he kissed her again and then disapperated
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down