The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Who are you (Apollo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Who are you (Apollo)

+2
Apollo Sanders
Sabrina Waters
6 posters

Go down

Who are you (Apollo) Empty Who are you (Apollo)

Post by Sabrina Waters Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Why her sister choose to live in a buliding full of Muggles was beyond Sabrina. But she wasn't going to complain not now. Not well her sister was in trouble, no she would protect her sister just like her brother was. When her sister had called three days ago crying she had ran over quickly Alexander at her side. Her sister may hate them but they are still siblings. Right now Alexander was watching Carly giving her anything and everything well Sabrina sat in the living room relaxing. There was then a knock on the door getting up Sabrina wandered to the door yelling that she was gonna get it. She opened her sisters door and frowned. There was a boy standing there she glared at him and spoke. "Who the hell are you"
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Who are you (Apollo) Empty Re: Who are you (Apollo)

Post by Apollo Sanders Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:11 pm

"Um my name is Apollo" Apollo said to a girl who opened the door who was not his beautiful baby girl. "Is Carly here?" He wanted to see his baby. He sniffed softly and smelled her scent so he followed it. He entered the house and made it to the stairs before he stopped his eyes flickering gold "what happened to her? She's hurt!" He shouted and slammed the strange girl against the wall "what did you do to her?!"
Apollo Sanders
Apollo Sanders
Creature
Creature

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabrina Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Sabrina growled at him and she already heard her brother quickly following grabbing Apollo and throwing him. Alex growled at him and watched as his little sister walked down the steps whimpering. In a moment Sabrina was by her sisters side hushing her and telling her to go back to bed. "You idiot. Carly is my sister why would I hurt my baby sister!" she growled loudly glaring st the boy. "come on Carl's me and Alex will get rid of him for you. I promise sweetie you go to sleep" Carly only watched Apollo. She didn't want him to see her like this so she just nodded and headed back upstairs
Sabrina Waters
Sabrina Waters
Auror
Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Apollo was about to attack when he saw Carly. He instantly calmed down seeing his mate. Yeah. Carly was his mate. He was here to tell her that "Carly..." He started but froze when she agreed to getting rid of him. He felt his heart break and it showed in his blue eyes that he was destroyed on the inside
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Alex growled at the boys golden eyes this mutt dared to come near his sisters. Growling he looked st Sabrina who sighed and waved Alex off. Alex growled and glared at the boy "Carly doesn't want anyone near her. Understand that mutt. Understand that if you want to be Carly's then you gotta go though me and Sabrina...but go..go see her" Alex backed away from the boy a bit of anger in his eyes
Alex Waters
Alex Waters
Minister of Magic
Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Apollo was a bit shocked when he was given permission to go see Carly. But he didn't question it. He just ran to her and cupped her cheeks looking into her eyes "what happened? Who hurt you?" He asked protectively
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:51 pm

Carly whimpered and shut her eyes before Apollo could see the red in her eyes. She didn't want him to be afraid of her she just whimpered and began to cry shaking slightly. He would hate her she just knew it, she looked down wanting to cry and just sob Apollo would hate her now. She kept whimpering I'm sorry over and over
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:55 pm

Apollo held her "what are you sorry for my love. There's nothing to apologize about. Unless you reject me when I ask you to be my girlfriend" he said softly and held her
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:10 pm

Carly listened to him and was about to talk when she gasped with out thinking her head shot her eyes wide. Bright red eyes stated at him, she then froze and whimpered as she realized he had seen her eyes pulling away she hid herself in a little ball curled up slightly. He knew now, she waited for him to yell at her.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:08 am

Apollo growled on instinct st the red eyes his own turning gold but then he calmed down. This was Carly. His Carly. He sat beside her and pulled her into his lap and held her. He gave her tiny kisses and smiled softly and Nuzzled her "oh baby. I'm gonna find the son of a bitch that did this and kill them." He said as he held her
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:37 am

Carly whimpered softly when he growled but relaxed when she was moved into his lap. She nuzzled against him hiding her face in her neck, she whimpered at the smell. She shut her eyes she hated this she wished she was normal again. She smiled softly at his words and nuzzled against him she was afraid to open her mouth, she was afraid of biting him. She was afraid of herself and she hated it.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:31 am

Apollo cupped her cheek and kissed her deeply as she was in his lap. "Be mine. Carly your my mate. I can't live without you. Please baby please" he said softly
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:33 am

Carly kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. She blushed as she listened to him and nodded smiling running a hand though his hair. "You don't hate me now?" she whispered softly looking down at her own lap, her eyes had finally went back to normal.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mackenzie Riddle Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:10 am

Apollo shook his head "no not at all. I... I love you" he said softly in her ear. He held her tightly and just cradled her in his arms
Mackenzie Riddle
Mackenzie Riddle
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:29 am

Carly smiled softly and nuzzled against his neck blushing st his words. "I...love you too" she whispered smiling she kissed his neck softly not meaning to but ended up scrapping a gang against his skin. She hadn't noticed so she just nuzzled against him relaxing for once in a few days.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Apollo jumped when he felt the fang against his neck and growled softly "easy baby" he said playing with her hair and smiling to herself
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Carly Waters Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Carly giggled softly and blushed mumbling a soft sorry before laying back yawning as she shut her eyes. Looking up she raised her arms and opened and closed her hands signalling she wanted him to come cuddle with her. She wanted Apollo to stay with her for the night the thought of it made her happy.
Carly Waters
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Sixth Year
Hufflepuff Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystique Vega Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Apollo held her and smiled softly. He cradled her in his arms and rocked her gently. He stood up and carried her to what he assumed was her room and kissed her forehead
Mystique Vega
Mystique Vega
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down