The Dark Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Site Admins
Head Admin Katie
Admin Xaria
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 4:04 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Use Once and Destroy
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:42 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Ministry RPG - A Harry Potter 18+ Roleplay
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 pm by Guest

» That is Just How Some Boys Are ( Open )
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm by Mackenzie Riddle

» Hogwarts Golden Age
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Tobias Nott
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 8:48 pm by Piper Van Dyke

» Where No One Goes ( Open )
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:38 pm by Tristan Blackwood

» Wandering and bumping into people (Derek)
Skylar Van Dyke I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:14 pm by Derek Hayes

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

Skylar Van Dyke

2 posters

Go down

Skylar Van Dyke Empty Skylar Van Dyke

Post by Skylar Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Skylar Anne Van Dyke

Skylar Van Dyke PfJmRFb

General Information
Name: Skylar Anne Van Dyke
Nicknames: Sky
Date of Birth: December 25, 1999
Birth Location: London, England
Current Home: London, England
Blood Status: Pureblood
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual

Appearance
Hair Style: Long and Straight ( side-parted )
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Light
Height: 5.9
Other Features: Has scars from fighting
Clothing Style: She generally wears normal teen clothes, like jeans, boots, plaid shirts, he usually outfit is a pair of jeans, a tank top, a plaid shirt, and a pair of vans. She also likes to do martial arts so when she is fighting she wears fighting outfit. She is pretty athletic as well.

Personality
Likes: Martial Arts, Weapons ( swords and daggers ), Sports ( she loves lacrosse and Quidditch ), Reading, Exploring, Spending Time With Family, Fighting
Dislikes: Her sister ( despises her ), Bullies, Seeing her siblings hurt, Seeing Others Sad
Strengths: Fighting, Playing Sports, Courage, Intelligence, Compassion
Weaknesses: Seeing her family hurt, Being hurt by her sister, Losing a fight
Positive Traits
- Athletic
- Brave
- Courageous
- Compassionate
- Intelligent
- Loyal
- Balanced
- Competitive

Negative Traits
- Arrogant ( at times )
- Impulsive
- Manipulative
- Callous ( people think )
- Improper ( people think )

Family
History: Growing up Skylar had dealt with mostly brothers who were rather sporty and loved to do martial arts even though she had two sisters she still felt she got along with her brothers better. Even though she thinks her little brother is a whimp, but she still would do anything to make sure her brother is good. Even though she grew up being the youngest daughter she had dealt with two older sister even though one she could actually get along with, since she felt she was too smart. Even though she had loved her sister.

Even though she got along better with her older sister Emma, but once she got to Hogwarts Skylar began to hate Piper since she saw her nice sister was now a coldhearted bitch, which had made her try to shield her younger siblings from her cruel treatment, since she acts more like an older sister than her older sister.

As well as her being very skilled in martial arts which had also made her sister think she is crazy.

Father's Name: Everett William Van Dyke /56/ ( Head of Department of International Magic Corporation ) Former Gryffindor ( Pureblood ) Living

Mother's Name: Katherine Rose Van Dyke ( nee Cartwright ) /56/ ( Curse Breaker ) Former Gryffindor (Pureblood)
Living

Siblings Names:
Jared Michael Van Dyke /32/ ( Professional Quidditch Player ) Former Gryffindor ( Pureblood ) Living
Derek Everett Van Dyke / 29 / ( Model and Dragon Trainer ) Former Gryffindor ( Pureblood ) Living
Piper Marie Van Dyke /26/ ( Hogwarts Headmistress ) Former Ravenclaw ( Pureblood ) Living
Emma Rose Van Dyke /23/ ( Quibbler Editor ) Former Ravenclaw ( Pureblood ) Living
Blake Joseph Van Dyke /20/ ( University Student ) Former Gryffindor ( Pureblood ) Living
Colin James Van Dyke /15/ ( Hogwarts Student ) ( Pureblood ) Living
Wyatt Elliot Van Dyke /13/ ( Hogwarts Student ) ( Pureblood ) Living
Jacob Dylan Van Dyke /11/ ( Hogwarts Student ( ( Pureblood ) Living

Pets:
Other Key Members:

Family Background: The Van Dyke Family had came from the Netherlands in the late sixteenth century and had been given land from the king where they had built a manor which is known as Van Dyke Manor. Over the last couple hundred years the Van Dyke have been the family who helped out other families and had been war heroes and as well playing a part in the ministry. The Van Dyke family had been there they had become royalty such as being Dukes and Duchesses. They had been Lords as well and had held money.

They were considered to be the richest family in England and the wizarding world, and have held a good reputation all throughout the wizarding world. They also held huge parts in the ministry and they had a lot of money and now they are trying to deal with the darkness of Piper.
Skylar Van Dyke
Skylar Van Dyke
Gryffindor Sixth Year
Gryffindor Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Skylar Van Dyke Empty Re: Skylar Van Dyke

Post by Piper Van Dyke Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Accepted!!
Piper Van Dyke
Piper Van Dyke
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Headmistress of Hogwarts